Monday, October 29, 2012

Nfu-Oh 58 for cracked pumpkins?

This is an archived mani, but I thought I'd bring it up from the vault for you since I'm being so slow on new things. I still like it and think it's funny.



I used Nfu-Oh 58 as a base and an Orange crack that I found at Walgreens. I really liked how the flakiew in the Nfu-Oh glimmered through the cracks like the flames in a Jack-o-Lantern. The plates I used to stamp with were Bundle Monster 13 and two from Chez Delaney, D03 and D04. 

I'm still not sure how I managed to reverse the lettering in the next one. lol  It was on my non-dominate hand so I must have been trying too hard. Notice my webs look better? That's what usually happens. I do better on my hand that I can't photo easily...except of course for the reversed lettering...smh.


And here is Nfu-Oh 58 alone. So gorgeous!!!
Happy Halloween! 

6 comments:

  1. I'm usually not big on the crackle but I love how it works here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kas! I definitely think crackle has it's place... lol

      Delete
  2. I love the crackle pumpkin nails, they're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the halloween mani...the thumb is my fave! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My thumbs are often my fav...bigger surface ;)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.