Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulet!

Happy Fat Tuesday! Here is my Mardi Gras mani.


I started with Lilacquer India Rose, OPI Skip the Gift Wrap, and OPI Dazzled by Gold. Two coats each.


I added one coat each of CrowsToes Cheshire Cat, CrowsToes Frogs Breath, and Opi Gift of Gold. I loved this so much, I almost stopped here.


Plates used: Chez Delaney H31 (diamond), Konad M77 (beads and feather), Chez Delaney D08 (Marilyn), Chez Delaney D05 (Mask), and DRK-B(Fleur de lis)

I used Konad black, red and green for stamping. I dotted with my base purple and some fine glitter on the mask. I freehanded a bit of red shimmer on the lips. The masked lady looked so much better IRL.




You can see past Mardi Gras manis here and here.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Good luck

2 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW!

    Sorry, this is just THAT fabulous! I not only pinned this, I'm saving it as a tutorial ;) I absolutely ADORE this manicure! How did you get anything done after doing this.....I would be staring at my hands all day ;) LOL

    Thank you so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! It was fun to do. I had the picture in my head and was able to translate it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.