Saturday, February 9, 2019

Third time's the charm?

I'm starting this time by saving the bit. 🤣 I've lost two attempts already. Now I recall why I went on extended furlough. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It certainly hasn't gotten any easier. Thankfully my phone voice recorder and so much better then I don't have to type much.

My memory is so much worse now that I can't remember what it was I said in the first one and the second one was just going to be pictures so now I'm debating on whether to start all over or just show you pictures. Since this is a "re-opening"? I think I should ramble this a little bit to let you know where I am.

I'm actually still exactly where I was 🤣 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣🙃 Instagram has just been so much easier to update. I'd really like to start keeping things updated here as well. Blogging with my first web interaction. I started in 1999 that is no longer. So I'd kind of like to hang on to this one.

What's on my nails
Sea Dragon
by
Polished for Days from Polish Pickup January 2019

It's described as a bright blue with orange to green shifting flakes. I think the blue is azure and absolutely gorgeous!



I stamped with one of my favorefa plate makers Marianne Nails of France no 27. A lace design for a challenge prompt from @clairestelle8 on Instagram


I hope you will join me on my return to blogger world and I REALLY hope I can bring you a smile. Wish me luck getting this place straightened up. My banner is so wrong. 🤣

I'd love to hear from you! Have a great day ❣️



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.