Wednesday, February 26, 2020

It's Mardi Gras!

Started yesterday, but my memory card was on backup process and I couldn't get the pictures. 🤦🏼‍♀️ In fact I lost thousands. Still looking for them.

Mardi Gras - Fat Tuesday - Day before Lent - Carnival! Got your King Cake...who found the baby last year?
I need one bad!
I should have mail ordered from Meche's💕 But $$ and it's cheaper and better in person. 😂

Swamp Gloss Polish Bacchugator
here. Named after Krewe Bacchus' famous gator. I love this polish!! (Discount code mattemanimoms this month only!)

The design and shiny version are on my blog.
🤞I hope I find my missing pics! 😂 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.