Thursday, March 12, 2020

Swamp Gloss Reefer Madness part 1

Part of the new collection coming from @swampglosspolish 3/28. I know y'all will love it!

Reefer Madness Quad is to celebrate this one in a lifetime opportunity of the entire month of April being 420 this year.
Pricing: $12/each $45/set.

She also will have a month long (April) sale on polishes and body care products. Buy four polishes (excluding new collection), butters or scrubs, in any combination and get 20% off.  Can't beat that!

This is Just Call Me Marry Wanna - a neon watermelon crelly with matte and metallic glitters in different shades of blue. Love this color! Shown in 3 coats with her QDTC.

This is "Eat The Brownie's" A neon sky blue crelly with cyan/blue/purple and blue/violet/red UCC flakes. It's Fab at two coats, I did three and used Swamp Gloss QDTC  which is my favorite!

You'll want these and the next two! (Coming up)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.