Friday, July 6, 2012

Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise revisited

I had several questions about this polish and I love it so much! It also makes me crazy when I cannot get a polish photographed close to the beauty I see. So, I thought I would do some quick bottle shots to try to give you a better idea of the color.

The colors I used to compare, Essie Lapis of Luxury, Borghese Capriccio Blue, BB Couture Zuma Wave Rider and China Glaze For Audrey.

I'm gonna' just show you the pictures and stop trying to explain. :D


I made no adjustments to these pictures. The pink shows up much better in person! Hope this helps :)
Hope to see you soon! 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it! Do you see what happened there? I took the China Glaze picture and look at my pinky afterwards!

      Delete
    2. LOL is that the lettering?!

      Delete
    3. yes! you know they keep trying to tell me something :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love this color! I don't own any Girly Bits, but I'm such a sucker for blue and the added pink shimmer is amazing here! Sorry bout the pinky how did that happen? Weird....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam makes some gorgeous colors :). The pinky - my china glaze bottles seem to lose their letters and they always show up on my fingers, usually in a photo. Lol

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.