Friday, September 28, 2012

Pahlish Portal Collection

I recently purchased the Pahlish Portal Collection and was so excited to get them. I really didn't do a proper swatch of them all, but skittled them using two coats of each one.

Even doing skittles, I ended up with so many pictures, so I will go back later and do reviews of each. But for now, here are my skittles. :)

From left to right (index to pinky)
Still Alive
Little Caroline
Ace of Fours
Combustible Lemon

 

Using natural lighting has its challenges. It may switch up on you. But then you may get even better pictures! See the shimmer!

One coat of Marbles on Glass


 Two coats of Marbles on Glass. Round glitter!!!


Pahlish on FaceBook
Pahlish on Etsy

What do you think? Will you be all in on these? I like them all and can't wait to wear them again.
Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow this collection is amazing! I really like Comnbustible Lemon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! And I need to do better swatches!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Still alive it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it! Amazing. Little Caroline is great over dark colors too... I need to show that...

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.