Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OPI Over Exposed in South Beach

Love this color for my skin tone! OPI Over Exposed in South Beach is the perfect berry. Many of them look great in the bottle, then on my pale skin they appear so much darker. This was perfect. Ironically, my pictures seemed...over-exposed or something. I didn't get a single good one, and I tried on two different days. So, you will see some eventual tip wear because I wore it several days. :)




It has a lovely shimmer that is visible, but not overwhelming. I stamped it using China Glaze Robotika and Bundle Monster 314.


What would you call this color? Is it in the wine, burgundy family?
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.