Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! or

Happy Thursday as the case may be. If you are celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you are having a great one! I have already eaten too much and will eat more. :) I'm wearing a turkey mani with leaves. This is the first time I've worn a specific Thanksgiving design. I usually stick with something generic and fall like.

For my turkey mani, I used repeating colors on all nails, but as you can see, the dotted nails look very different than the stamped nails. This is Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava, a prototype green, Aisha Gold from Lilacquer and the rest are stamping colors, with the exception of the turkey's head and body. I used China Glaze Hi-Tek. I stamped using Bundle Monster 04 and 314.



I was very busy cooking and washing before I could take pictures. Lava shows quit a bit of type wear, I apologize. 

What is your Thanksgiving day mani? Would you leave me a link please.
Have a great day! 

6 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.