Tuesday, February 25, 2020

All Mixed Up Lacquers - Marvel Collection

PR] All Mixed Up Lacquers @all_mixed_up_lacquers has created an extensive Marvel collection. These will be available the full set will be $105 (Individual prices will be listed)

I'm starting my review with the man himself.

This is "Excelsior" (Stan Lee $7) – Sheer blue base with blue shimmer, and violet, pink, blue, turquoise, green, black, iridescent glitters of different size and shape

The Latin word Stan Lee made his life motto: “Excelsior!” means "ever upward" or "still higher". Beginning in mid 1960s he signed off his month columns with "Excelsior!" 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous glittery polish and nice tribute to Mr Lee :-D

    Nice collection, I have worked backwards with comments lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.