Monday, September 24, 2012

OPI My Chihuahua Bites

This is an oldie, but an untried for me! I really enjoyed wearing it. It wore so well too. The second day, I could not resist stamping it. It pretty much went downhill from there.


My white needs thinning. It's too sticky and I think that is why I'm getting the missing areas in the pattern. This is also a Dashica plate.

The third day, I wanted to play with dots and I came up with this. At some point I realized it was a lost cause, so I just started experimenting with colors. You may see some chromes and even some splashes of holo there. lol


My dotting on right hand was more uniform in the rows at least. IDK, sometimes I do so much better with my left hand. The stamping on my right hand was worse however.


I'll try dots again though!
Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.