Thursday, March 15, 2012

A England St. George with Lynnderella Funny Money

If you follow my blog you've already seen me stamp with A England St. George. It's a very pigmented polish. I've read that it is a one coater. So, I  thought I'd see what it looked like at one coat. Here it is. A England St. George at one coat with my standard base coat and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top Coat (just in case the holo was shy).


It's really a beautiful polish and definitely could be worn as a one coater. Provided you don't move a load of clothes right away (see middle finger). It has a nice deep color. At one coat, in the bright light, the thinner areas of application showed up below. So did the scattered holo. It's even prettier in person I think.



I considered adding a second coat to fix it and then noticed Lynnderella Funny Money sitting out in my green lineup of possibilities. I think they make a beautiful pair. 


This is two coats of Funny Money, Nubar Diamont (to set and dry),  Lynnderella Glitter Tamer (to smooth it) and one more coat of Nubar Diamont to dry that.


I think you see a lot of depth and a lot of glitter. There is so much variety in Funny Money!



Hope to see you soon!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.