Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nostalgic Lacquer Blane with stamping

Today I used another indie brand. I wanted purple and it caught my eye. This is Nostalgic Lacquer Blane. Nostalgic is also sold on Etsy - here and has a blog - here.
This is three coats.


If you do not like visible nail line, you will need something layered under this one. I don't think it will reach opacity very quickly. :) The formula was almost like a quick dry top coat or Gelous, very thick but easy to work with and dried fairly quickly for me. It was also smooth after top coat. I love the look!


Later today, it cooled off and I decided to change it up a bit. I stamped it with Konad green and white using Bundle Monster 20 and Konad m32 respectively.


It looked like glass. I liked it. I also dotted some of the purple glitter in the centers of the flowers, but they were too small to make too much of a showing I think.


Again, I wish the BM plate was larger. I had to double stamp every nail. It also stamped very thick compared to the Konad plate. I would love to design my own plates!


I'm waiting for some sunshine to go back to Holos. What do you think of this much stamping? What do you think of the Nostalgic Lacquer? Is this a syrup glitter?

Have a great day! 






3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I tagged you for the 11 Questions Tag and nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award as well. You can see the post for both here:
    http://www.dragonladynails.com/2012/03/11-questions-tag-x-2-and-kreativ.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.