Monday, March 12, 2012

Hare Bisbee

If you like OPI Jade is the New Black and bright gold glitter, Hare Bisbee is a perfect polish. In lower, lighting, that is exactly what I think of.  In brighter lighting, it is more turquoise. It's a beautiful jelly green but opaque in three coats with no visible nail line (VNL).



I love every Hare polish I have. The formula is great and the glitter placement is easy. It goes on just like regular polish, no special treatment needed. Hare is also one of the first independent (indies) brands I purchased from. There are so many more now.
 

Hare polish can be purchased from the Etsy store - Hare Polish. I know she has some great new colors planned so favorite it now!


Hope to see you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.