Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dark Shadows Josette by moi

We recently went to see the new Dark Shadows movie. It was very funny. I am not a fan of the Orly collection named Dark Shadows, so I made my own. Today, I'll show you Josette.


In the movie, Josette duPres is Barnabas Collins' first love. Sadly, she ends up as a rather damp, but very beautiful ghost.


Here are two coats on a nail wheel.


My base coat is giving me trouble at the tips and some of the window reflection is very obvious in these pictures. But perhaps that's appropriate for this polish. It has a very unique shimmer. 


I stamped it with another of the Anna's Nail Art plates



 The dual colors were achieved like this.


Hope to see you soon 

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! I love the color, and the stamping sets it off perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.