Monday, February 6, 2012

Houston We Have a Purple

Creative title for this post don't you think? It's hard to believe it's been an entire year since the OPI Texas collection released. I bought all of the ones with the jelly finish immediately. I really like them and have only a few other brands with a jelly finish.

Today's post is with Houston We Have a Purple, the one I was most excited about for sentimental reasons.



This was two coats and I think the VNL (visible nail line) was not very visible because the color is so dark. 


The plates I stamped with are Konad m80, m59, and m3 (the very first plate I purchased).

Did you like the Texas collection? What do think of the jelly finish? Should I post pictures of the plates too?

See you soon :)



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! You are soooo good at stamping!

      Delete
  2. stamping looks so nice over jellies, i didnt know that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Jellies make everything look so shiny :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't buy any of the Texas collection, I was too new at the time to realize I LOVE jellies! SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best jellies. We need to remedy that!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.