Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sinful Colors Neptune

I happened on a new (to me) display of Sinful polishes, Castaway. I bought Neptune and Zeus. Neptune reminds me of Orly Royal Navy. I think the color of Neptune is lighter and dustier. It has less Turquoise and some pink flecks. I promise they're in there! When I first saw them, I thought it was holo, but in the cleanup dish, it was obvious they were pink.





This is two coats of the Neptune with one coat of Nubar Diamont. I did file my nails down a bit this time.


The formula was a thick yet runny kind. The brush was a bit moppish and the stick seemed wider than than the brush so the formula seemed to run down the stick too much. All in all, it was a difficult application. I think it was worth it though. Especially at 99 cents.

I love this blue. It also reminded me a bit of Delft blue, so I stamped it with white and Red Angel plate 104.   I'm really happy with the way it turned out. My pinky is evidence that my stamping polish is not good consistency. I need to order more.



Hope to see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.