Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pedal faster because I'm stampin' ya!

Yep, that's what I did! And I dotted it too!

This is OPI Pedal Fast Suzi! from the OPI Holland collection that I posted about previously. I ended up wearing it for a mani and decided to stamp it. I wanted to use Red Angel 110 tip plate and make it look a bit like a Ruffian, but it didn't look so great. So, I just double stamped it with that same tip plate.

Then I decided it needed dots and more dots! I thought I would follow the outline of the stamp and make an abstract heart, but somewhere along the way I think I was sidetracked. I'm not so sure I see any hearts here, but I think I rather like the dots and the stamp.

I stamped with OPI Pink Flamenco. I dotted with Pure Ice Super Star. This one is a white cream. I have another one, same brand and name, that is burgundy with glitter. lol









What do you think of this layout?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.