Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lynnderella Connect the Dots

The polish I have to show you today is one I have seen over just about every color. I've loved it over all of them. It is one of the first Lynnderella polishes that I purchased.

See if you can count all the sizes of the dots. I sure can't!


This is two coats. One would have been enough. I can see some super tiny holo sparkles in my bottle. I catch a glimpse of one every now and then.




The gorgeous base color I'm wearing this over is a franken from another blogger that I will review on another day.


I love this polish so much, I bought a back up. :) It's such a fun polish. 
See you soon ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.