Friday, February 24, 2012

Lynnderella Thank Blue! is gorgeous. This is two coats over a teal jelly franken. I used one coat of Glitter Tamer and one coat of Nubar Diamont on top. I loved it! These first two pictures are  in incandescent lighting.



These next two are with natural lighting.



These last two are again under incandescent, but brighter light in a darker room. This polishes is so flashy and glittery. I was trying really hard to show you the holo flashes, so the last picture here is blurred. 



This is a lovely polish. It is not the same as Deborah Lippman Across the Universe and I'm glad I have them both. :)

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.