Friday, February 3, 2012

Lynnderella Valentine's

I've been excited about wearing these polishes since I got them. They are two of Lynnderella's creations. You can purchase Lynnderella polishes from the etailer Llarowe. The two I've chosen today are Matter of the Heart and Love, Lace and Lilacs.

We have storms today, so these were taken with artificial lighting. This first picture is under magnification and a 'natural' bulb. It gives a bluish tint and is not color accurate.


This second picture is under incandescent lighting and is closer to the actual color, but still slightly off. I'm really missing my sunshine today.



I used OPI Time-less is More (white) and Pink-ing of You (pink) underneath. The red hearts came out of an old Claire's polish. This is top coated with Lynnderella's Glitter Tamer and Nubar Diamont.

It's way too early for Valentine's Day, but I'm happy with it. What do you think? Are you planning a Valentine's Day mani?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.