Saturday, March 17, 2012

A England Dragon

This is the A England I fell in love with, Dragon. St. George got so much love, I knew I needed it too, but this one jumped out at me. It has a copper flash and some scattered holo. It definitely looks like dragon scales, or reminds me of very old copper.


Maybe it's also the military green that really makes me love it!



This picture is a little more blue, but you can still see the copper flash and even more of the holo.


I put this on Thursday morning and thought I would wear it through the weekend. I also stamped it with China Glaze Hi Tek. It's a copper looking metallic. The plate I used was XL-C.



I changed my mind and put something else on Friday afternoon. Hopefully I will get it posted when the sun comes back out and I get some good pictures of it :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.