Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nerd Lacquer Cyance Friction

Yay, Yippee!!! My Nerds are here :) I am a Nerd. It's true. Although my nerdy skills are falling behind quickly, I love that stuff. And yes, "Big Bang" is on as I type. On to the polish, this is Cyance Friction and it is everything I hoped it would be. It also matches my tshirt perfectly! Pink shimmer, copper small and medium hex, and medium turquoise squares all visible in a turquoise jelly. This is two coats. I used my regular base and top coats. It was a smooth finish.

Incandescent 'day' lighting



Diffused natural lighting


Shade

Do you buy from indies? Are you big name only?
Hope to see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.