Friday, March 2, 2012

Layla Hologram Ultra Violet

This is fabulous! I had heard the Layla Holograms were great and was very anxious for a US retailer to get them. I finally was able to order some. They are gorgeous. Ultra Violet is the first one I've tried and if the rest are this good. I will be buying more for sure!

I took this shot under lamp light as soon as I finished polishing. This is just one coat over a base of Sinful Zeus. No topcoat.


Amazing holo! I then headed off to find some sun filtering inside.




I am so impressed. I thought I should experiment a little. I had read that the Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat works well with these. 

Here it is under incandescent light without topcoat.


This is with the topcoat. It still looks great to me!


I also went outside and took a shot with direct sun and topcoat.


Then I added a second coat of the Layla on just my index and ring finger to see if I was missing something because I had just one coat.


I don't think I was. Which is really great news. This are a little spendy at $15 and the bottles are small. But with just one coat and all that bang! Well, it's well worth it.

Here are my helpers. They both sat in the chair with me while I polished today. So if you notice fuzzies from time to time, this is why! Jack was behind me and Lady was beside me the entire time. lol



Have a great weekend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.