Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lynnderella I Can Afford It! and a few more greens in case you haven't decided

I have a few last minute greens for you in case you haven't picked a green for St. Patrick's day. First up, Zoya Midori. At two coats, good coverage. I did catch a bit of a streak on one finger, but that was my application I believe. Beautiful gold shimmer in this one.



Next, I have Orly Here Comes Trouble. I love this polish in the bottle. This is two coats over Zoya Midori. I think it would take several alone. It has several sizes of glitter.



Next, I have Zoya Apple. It's a lovely glass fleck. Very bright. Two coats on this one also. It doesn't seem as bright as the first time I wore it. Maybe it's because Orly Here Comes Trouble is so bright? :) It also has some separating and maybe a tiny bit of evaporation. I still like it.

 

And last, the reason you probably came here ;), Lynnderella I Can Afford It! Multiple sizes, shapes and colors of green glitter with a few coppers thrown in. Beautiful as all the Lynns are! I applied two coats over Zoya Apple.








These are all great! If you missed my earlier post on A England Dragon, please check it out. Hopefully, I'll be back later to show you what I actually wore for St. Patrick's Day. :)

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.