Wednesday, April 11, 2012

China Glaze Rainstorm

I love this color. I hesitated buying it because I heard how sheer it was. Now that jelly is the new term, I took another look at it and could no longer resist. It is just too beautiful.

It is seriously jelly or sheer, whichever you want to call it. But, it has so much going for it. Tiny blue glitter, a pink shimmer, and a beautiful blue color.


I added two coats of Finger Paints Motley, then one more coat of Rainstorm to make a jelly sandwich. I love it!


See the pink shimmer?


This is one of my favorite China Glaze colors. I'm already planning to put it on top of something else. :) Do you have it? How do you wear it?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.