Sunday, April 1, 2012

HITS No Olimpo Atena Butterfly

I'm claiming this as my namesake. My mother insisted my name came out of a book. This is HITS Atena from the No Olimpo collection. It's the only one I have from the collection of the Greek gods. I've seen it described as a hot pink, but it looks more raspberry to me. It's a beautiful color, whatever you call it! :)



Hits can be purchased from Llarowe.


I was going to put a simple stamp on the edge or side and then I got the brilliant idea to attempt my first butterfly nail art. I really should practice this!


Have a great day! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.